I THINK I’m not in Brooklyn any more.
From the East Hampton Star:
- Dan Lynch’s weed whacker was removed from his patio on Fireplace Road Aug. 5.
- A man stole five boxes of cereal from the Hess gas station on Montauk Highway July 26 after a dispute over how much gas he had pumped.
- Daniel Weidmann’s yellow Acadia II kayak was stolen from Landing Lane between July 26 and Aug. 3. It had been chained to a cinder block.
- Eggs were thrown at Noela Fachinetti’s BMW while it was parked on High Street Monday.
- A paperback copy of “Pride and Prejudice and Zombies” was stolen from Barnacle Books Saturday.
- Eugeni Palaguachi of Queens Lane reported that his town recycling center sticker was taken off his car between Aug. 3 and Aug. 5.
- An East Hampton town beach parking permit was removed from Jennifer Brussell’s car while it was parked at Atlantic Avenue Beach on Aug. 3.
- A section of snow fence was used to make a bonfire at an East Hampton village beach on Sunday night.